Stichting Consul Democracy
Post address: Eef Kamerbeekstraat 1014, 1095MP Amsterdam
RSIN number: 859876986
The Consul Democracy Foundation was founded on 23rd of March 2019.
Objectives of the Foundation:
- to manage, to contribute to the improvement, development and extension worldwide of the participation of the open software "CONSUL DEMOCRACY SOFTWARE";
- to reinforce the quality, neutrality and credibility of citizen participation worldwide in democratic process under the principles democracy, independence, free knowledge and software, neutrality, transparency, rule of law and inclusion;
- to accept bequests with the benefit of inventory;
- to incorporate, to participate in, to co-operate with, to take in any way an interest in, to manage, administer, conduct the management, to advice other legal entities and/or to render services to other legal entities;
- to perform all such further acts and activities as are in the widest sense connected therewith, incidental thereto and/or which may be conducive thereto.
Policy plan and activities:
- technical assistance with citizen participation processes by supplying organising public organisations with specialised services necessary to carry out said processes;
- designing, carrying out and organising training and advisory programs related to direct citizen participation for public organisations and their personnel;
- promoting, developing, managing resources, technological tools and the necessary infrastructures to facilitate the promotion, communication, dissemination, distribution and financing of initiatives, projects, products, services, works and activities that the Foundation might consider appropriate throughout the world;
- developing, managing and exploiting the technological tools of the Foundation and collaborating legal entities;
- promoting, supporting and managing initiatives for the conservation, strengthening and growth of citizen participation processes throughout the world;
- promoting, carrying out, commissioning and editing publications, studies and researches;
- collaborating and creating support networks with other legal entities that share similar objectives as the Foundation and with scholars to promote high-quality evaluation and research on the projects.
Josien Pieterse (Chairman, jointly authorised)
Constance van Egmond (Treasurer, jointly authorised)
Joachim Meerkerk (Secretary, jointly authorised)
Vignoli, Italo (advisory)
Strohmenger, Simon (advisory)
Dobranic, Filip (advisory)
Izdebski, Krzyszto (advisory)
Ghotbi, Sann (advisory)
Tang, Fen (advisory)
The Consul Democracy Foundation (Stichting Consul Democracy) is a non-profit organisation, and the board members receive no remuneration. The Management Board may appoint a Director and may charge the latter with the day-to-day management of the Foundation's business and affairs.
- Stichting Consul Democracy Financieel verslag 2021 (PDF - 73Kb)
- Consul Democracy ANBI Publicatieplicht 2021 (PDF - 255Kb)